AADF has created, designed and owns the AADF MIP Professional Fellowship Program, a fellowship who provides an opportunity for the most talented young professionals and Albanian future leaders to enhance their management and technical capacity, improve their individual career prospects and therefore contribute to the development of Albania. AADF aims to achieve this through a short term international day-to-day professional experience in the fields of Education, Technology & Innovation, Business & Entrepreneurship, Tourism & Ecotourism, Culture.
AADF provides 90% of funds for all aspects of applicants and Fellows’ participation in the program. The fellowship covers the following costs:
- 6 months custom-designed and mentored career training at a U.S. host organization
- Executive Education program
- Round-trip airfare (Albania-U.S. host organization location)
- Health and travel insurance coverage
- Support with U.S. visa application
- Pre-departure orientation
- Monthly stipend to cover accommodation, local transportation, and personal expenses
*The program does not provide funding for accompanying dependents.