To participate in the Professional Internship Program, potential candidates should comply with the following eligibility criteria:
- Hold an Albanian passport and be permanent resident in Albania.
- Have minimum three to five years of full time professional experience and proven track record of professional excellence and achievement in any of the following fields: Education, Technology & Innovation, Business & Entrepreneurship, Tourism & Ecotourism, Culture, Law and Health Education.
- Ability to identify and analyze any gaps in the field of expertise and how will this internship benefit to the development of both the applicant and relevant field.
- Have oral and written English language proficiency sufficient to excel in a professional setting. Application, selection process and interview are organized in English.
- Ability to self-fund a portion of their living expenses up to 10% of total cost of participation.
- Have a strong character with integrity, drive, and the ability to self-manage and work independently.
- Agree to return and reside to Albania for a minimum of two years to make a significant contribution to the relevant field.
- Willing to continue close collaboration with alumni group and AADF upon return.
* This program is not eligible for candidates who do not have 3 years of full time working experience after finalizing their studies.